Now I can collaborate with disperse teams from one familiar interface that I know and love.
- Information Security & Ops Mgr,
Intermec Technologies Corp.
Want to collaborate with team members outside of Project? Install our IntelliGantt Add In for Microsoft Project to Microsoft Project Standard or Professional and you can publish/synchronize changes with your team! Team members can see your tasks in SharePoint and update over 70 custom fields-- all configurable to your needs. You choose what fields are published to SharePoint, how they are displayed and whether each field supports one-way (To SharePoint) or two-way (From SharePoint) updates. You see the results in merged right your project plan.
- Works with WSS 2.0 and WSS 3.0-- including SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and MOSS 2007.
- Works with Groove 2007 (Task List provided by TeamDirection)
- Works with IntelliGantt Standard and Plus
- Enhanced SharePoint Task List Integration (Learn More)
Team members can update and complete tasks assigned to them with as little as a web browser, as much as a Groove client or as nifty as an IntelliGantt 'smart' client. The IntelliGantt Add In for Microsoft Project also works with hosted SharePoint solutions. Finally, because it installs on your local desktop, the IntelliGantt Add In for Microsoft Project will keep track of changes you make offline and merge updates when you're back online.
Get More out of Project
- Unread markers help project managers quickly spot which tasks have changed.
- Add email addresses to your project resources and IntelliGantt will add them automatically to SharePoint workspaces.
- Custom SharePoint template support means your projects can turn in to real workflows!
- Create projects from existing SharePoint and Groove task lists.
- Recognize and add new tasks created in SharePoint/Groove that Microsoft Project can schedule and assign.
- WSS 3.0 users can take advantage of multiple resources assigned to tasks.
- WBS codes are automatically added to your SharePoint task list, helping you quickly find tasks.
- Publish one project to SharePoint and another to Groove, and use the project organizer to keep track of them.
- And best of all, it makes a ton of economic sense by saving a ton of money.